The evolution of our Uni-Verse, our Planet and our Humanity is an eternal and exponential process of continuing cycles of creation and destruction. The learnings of each cycle produce the seeds for the creation of more integrated, intelligent systems. At the end of an evolutionary growth cycle major imbalances and inequities arise, demonstrating that a growth cycle has served it’s useful evolutionary purpose and has come to an end.
Some of the current imbalances on our world of today are:
• 3.6 billion people have no or only partial access to electricity
• 1.3 billion people have no access to clean drinking water
• 2.5 billion people have no access to sanitation
• 2.5 billion people live on less then 2 $/day
• 3.6 billion people are exposed to fossil fuel related air pollution in cities
• 7.0 billion people are exposed to the negative side-effects of climate change
• 3.5 billion people have together as much wealth as the richest 85 people
Our global society (and the technologies we use) is therefore evolving to it’s next level of intelligence and integration.
Humanity’s evolutionary learning from the current ending cycle is that it must live in harmony with nature and respect the inclusive birthright of each human being to experience an abundance of water, food, health, safe shelter, comfort and peace.
As an integral part of this new evolutionary cycle a whole new class of energy technologies is now emerging, which use the forces of nature, are highly efficient and will be affordable and available to everyone, everywhere, all the time.